The Cobb County Sheriff’s will hold a 287(g) Annual Steering Committee Meeting on November 12, 2019 from 10:00 – 11:00am.
1825 County Services Parkway, Marietta, GA. 30008, 1st, Muster Room, in the Administration Building
10:00am – Welcoming Remarks
• Sheriff Neal Warren
• ICE Field Office Director (FOD) or Designee
• Misperceptions of the 287(g) Program
• ICE Mission Statement
• Steering Committee Mission and Vision Statement
• Section 287(g) Delegation of Authority
• Statistics for FY19, Encounters and Removals
• Recommended 287(g) Program Efficiencies
• Success Stories FY19
Those wanting to attend, should contact the 287(g) Program Manager, Derrick Eleazer, at 410-963-0150 or at Derrick.A.Eleazer@ice.dhs.gov, so you can be placed on the approved attendance roster. If you do not contact the Program Manager, you will not be allowed entry into the meeting. If you have questions you wish to ask during the meeting, those questions will need to be provided in advance for review by the 287(g) Program Manager.